Our KNEAD family is growing, and we are looking for engaging and passionate Pastry Chefs to join our team.
- Competitive salary
- Training and development to advance your career
- One day extra holiday for each year of service up till 5 years plus 28 days holiday (incl. bank holiday)
- Free staff lunch
- 50% company discount also 20% discount with Jesse Smith Butchers
- Refer a friend scheme
- Birthday off each year
- A share of any unsold stock at the end of the day
- Free tea & coffee on shift
You will be a fantastic ambassador of KNEAD and thrive on producing the highest quality of baked goods. As a relatively new business, we encourage you to bring new ideas forward and strive to grow the business.
You will also need to be confident working within a small team acting as a role model in developing, training and coaching through appraisals and personalised learning and development. You will set the standards for your team to follow.
- Have at least 1 years’ experience working as a pastry chef
- Focus on professional growth, with management and development responsibilities under guidance from the Bakery Director
- Help shape and grow a new bakery, adding your own ideas
- Assist the Bakery Director on a range of tasks including food hygiene, ordering, staff training and decision making
- Take a leading role within the bakery with a positive and proactive attitude to problem solving
- Encourage a friendly and passionate team environment
- Must be highly organised, hygienic, and comfortable working to a busy schedule
- Be passionate about your work and happy talking to customers
NO NIGHT SHIFTS! PERFECT ROLE FOR A PASSIONATE PASTRY CHEF WHO WANTS A BALANCED LIFESTYLE!!
If this sounds of interest and you feel you have the relevant experience, please email us today on firstname.lastname@example.org